Available on Udemy
Build a Augmented Reality (AR) App and Game with Unity 2021
Learn to develop Augmented Reality (AR) App / Game from scratch, Using AR Foundation, Monetization, Publish App / Game to AppStore or Play Store.
Now : $12.99
Original Price :
Discount : 74% off
What will you learn in your course?
- Build AR Currency Scanner App to detect banknote and show and speak-out bank-note name.
- Build AR Dartboard Game in which players throw small missiles, also known as darts, at a circular target, known as a “dartboard”.
- Learn Augmented Reality (AR) from scratch with Unity 2021.
- AR game design and game development that will help you build your own games.
- Step by step from scratch guide to AR app development till the publishing of the app.
- App Monetization (Unity ads) covering Unity editor settings and Unity dashboard.
- Learn how to create a production build with the right settings.
- Step by step guide to publishing your app on Google Play Store.
- High Level Overview to publishing your app on Apple App Store.
- Guide to resolve different issues while publishing your AR app to Google Play.
Learn to create an Augmented Reality(AR) App/Games from scratch in Unity 2021, developing a AR app/game was not easier from scratch before this interactive course. You are going to create your first Augmented Reality App/Game from start to end with monetization and will experience of publishing it to Google PlayStore and Apple AppStore.
What is this Augmented Reality Currency Scanner App is all about?
This app detects banknote and display name and speak-out banknote name.
We will be learning in this app.
- Planning and making the base structure of AR App.
- Create XR Reference Image Library and basic setup for it.
- Add Currency images and update image library.
- Create a CurrencyScanner Script to get info of specific detected banknote.
- Use Scriptable Object to create Data containers that will hold the image info and will be linked to XR Reference Image Library.
- Adding audio capability to speak-out detected banknote name and linking it to data containers.
What is this Augmented Reality Dart Game is all about?
AR Dart is a Augmented Reality game in which players throw small missiles, also known as darts, at a circular target, known as a “dartboard”. We will be using Unity game engine Augmented Reality(AR) capabilities with AR Foundation to develop this app practically step by step. AR Techniques used in this project can be utilized in any of your project. So you can develop your own AR idea in a easy way.
What You Will Learn Dart Game?
Introduction to Unity, Augmented Reality, Dartboard Game
Download and Install Unity Using HUB
Create Your First Unity Project
Basic Understanding of Unity Editor
Setting up Project with AR Foundation
Create First AR Scene
Adding a 3D Cube in AR and accessing a device camera
Adding Visuals to detected Surface
Restrict Scan only to Vertical Area
Changing or beautifying the surface detection scanning visuals
Create a Placement Indicator
Place a Dartboard on the Wall
Restrict to Place a Single Dartboard
Disable Marker and Surface Detection after placing Dartboard
Instantiate a Dartboard and Throw a Dart and Load Next Dart
Dart Stick to Dartboard using Colliders
Performance Tips for AR Apps
Show Player Distance From Dartboard in Real Time
Monetization Unity Ads and Create a Android Production Build
Publishing App on Google Play Store
App Publishing Overview on Apple AppStore
Content and Overview:
Each lecture is solving a subproblem and at the end we have complete project in a step by step practical way using these 32 lectures in this course. If you are a beginner who really doesn’t know how to create a AR app/game in Unity then this course will help you a lot. It can also help you in creating your final year project for your university or college. This course is designed for absolute beginners, but meanwhile, you should have a basic understanding Programming. The Unity packages includes Scripts or 2D/3D Assets are attached to the lecture in which they are used. You can download them and import in your practice project to match your project with course. The Scripts and 2D/3D Assets of this course is attached to the last lecture, and you can download that to use in your own projects.
This course benefit to:
Unity Developers who want to learn Augmented Reality App/Game development using Unity.
Students who want to create a practical project using Unity latest version with C# from scratch.
Want to add monetization in your unity project.
Want to publish your first project to Apple or Google app Stores with practical knowledge.
Analyst studies emerging trends in the information technology.